About Sam McCullagh
Sam is a native Californian, born and resides in San Francisco. Sam spent his early years in the San Joaquin Valley before returning to the San Francisco Bay Area for school, attending Bellarmine College Preparatory then the University of San Francisco. His accomplishments include:
- University of San Francisco undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Assistant Dean of USF Admissions. Special appointment as Assistant to Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington D.C. tour in Vietnam.
- United States Army, medic.
- Juris Doctorate law degree, University of San Francisco.
- First half of his career as a trial attorney: Deputy Alameda County District Attorney’s Office then statewide civil litigation practice based in San Francisco.
- Second half of career practice exclusively Estate Planning. Currently Of Counsel with Aaron & Wilson.